2. BOW POSE
What to do:
- Lie flat on your stomach with your chin on the floor and your arms placed at your sides.
- Bend your knees so that your heels reach your buttocks.
- Grab your ankles with both hands.
- Inhale and lift your heels up to the ceiling and your thighs away from the floor. Pull your upper torso and head off the floor at the same time.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds.
- Slowly lower your body to the floor on an exhale.
Results: Bow pose will help you fix rounded shoulders by opening them from the front and strengthening the muscles of your back as well.
3. CAMEL POSE
What to do:
- Kneel on the floor, place your knees hip-width apart and thighs perpendicular to the ground.
- Put your hands on the back of your pelvis with your palms on the tops of your buttocks.
- Gently pull your tail forward and lean your upper torso backward.
- Grab your feet with both hands. If it’s not possible, turn your toes under to elevate your heels so that you can hold them with your hands.
- Lower your head back and hold the pose for about 30-60 seconds, then return to the initial position.
Results: Camel pose will help you relieve the stiffness in your neck muscles and increase mobility in this area.